Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Ah life the enternal Dumplin

I can cook, I can cook, I can cook!
And not to badly either.
I made Golden Syrup Dumplings that were great, had no cream, needed no cream they were that good on their own.
I wish I had some left...

Ah well next I think I'll make some more scones, I think that's how its spelt, though it doesn't look right, ah well anyway, I did relay for life and that was good I got about four hours of sleep in about 36 hours, it was an...interesting experience, and I am pretty certain that I'm not far off being fit.
Wow me fit that actually surpirses me, I haven't been fit since year seven, and I was like uber fit then, I got up to seven on the beep test, and felt like I could keep going on and on and on.
Then after that I just went downhill, there was also that time I caught the flu and was stuck in the house for almost two weeks, did almost nothing other then sleep, sneeze, and play Beetle Adventure racing on our 64, oh those were kind of not the days.
To be frank I think that's when I lost a lot of weight, I used to be a fairly solid kid, not fat but verging on it, and I also used to be tall for my age, now I've fallen behind and weigh little more then sixty kilos and stand one eighty centimetres tall.
I feel short around all my friends, even ones I used to be at least a head taller then now are taller then me, maybe they're just freaks of nature.
And just so Tenderfoot knows, I can do on average about ten push ups, before my arms give out, I guess I do need to exercise a bit more.

That's enough about talking about me and more about my stories.
Yes stories, I have like six or so at once in my head.
The Guardian Universe (original)
The Seal Universe (original)
The Epitaph of the Moon (fan fiction)
Star Wars, Kessel's rise to power (game storyline)
Star Wars, Wraith Shinodo (kind of Fan Fiction)
And Chronicles of Ovaleen (a different game story line)

and that's about it.

When I get bored of one I switch to another.
I find the Guardian Universe the easiest to write about as I have virtually made up all the main characters and how they would act in different scenarios.
I mean I could write an entire page, of action filled mumbo jumbo in just ten minutes, it wouldn't necessarily be any good but it's as quick as I wrote, I'm also not averse to solid gore, nobody ever said using swords and over steel objects would ever be pretty when used against people, and some of my characters are entirely ruthless, in how they kill people, and I'm not averse to death in my story.
I've got set characters that I plan to kill off, and their names will not be mentioned, and twists and subplots running all the way through, like the agenda of the Orphan League or the prime minister of Hilastia secret plot.
The planet of Saudes is the centre of my entire universe, and even when they get great big space ships all fights eventually lead to the small planet and its secrets.

Yes well I like a lot of my Story names and I like a lot of the charcter names I come up with to.
Sorbrean, Eledor, Koryn...they're just all great, as in great.

Yes well I think I've written enough, I hope whoever reads this actually manages to get through everything, I have been told I'm a rather crappy blog writer ah well what can you do.

Sayonara and stuff.

6 comments:

Richard said...

*gasp* Who said that? I'll, well I won't. Won't what? Make any sense. HA!

Richard said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Wolf-bones said...

I think it should be the Chronicles of Ovalteen.

Eledor said...

Ahahahaha
Why Ovalteen?
I like Ovaleen.

Richard said...

Ovaleen, Ovalteen, I thought it was Ovalteen the first time I read it too.

Anonymous said...

My friend and I were recently talking about how involved with technology our daily lives have become. Reading this post makes me think back to that debate we had, and just how inseparable from electronics we have all become.


I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Ethical concerns aside... I just hope that as technology further advances, the possibility of downloading our memories onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's one of the things I really wish I could encounter in my lifetime.


(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://quizilla.teennick.com/stories/16129580/does-the-r4-or-r4i-work-with-the-new-ds]R4i SDHC[/url] DS NetServ)