Wednesday, August 31, 2005

The Long dark tea time of the soul

That's what everyone needs a V8 chainsaw. Cuts through a metre thick log in just three seconds, needs several people to drop it through the log though.
Yes you heard right V8 chainsaw, the new age in rapid logging.

Anyway, the Guardian Universe is now part three of a much greater story. A quartet of a story.
And in itself it has three different parts.
Maybe I'm making it too big, aww who cares I like it this way, it gives much greater depth to the Guardian Universe, and characters like Seer Maelstrom get explained in much greater detail and what makes Eledor special is also fully explained.
Yeah well if you haven't been able to tell I've been in creative overdrive for the past several weeks.

And I just recently joined a forum site, TuxRepublic, anyway enough about me more about me. I really need money, really, really lots amount.
Not that I'm in debt or anything, but let's just say I'm a very long way from being able to afford a new computer, like maybe $1000 dollars off or something.
Oh yeah my cousin proposed to his girlfriend and they're getting married soon, I went up to Ouyen for a bonfire party, it was fun, and they had pistachio nuts, and chilly chicken tenderloins, the absolute best in quality chicken food.
Aw Yeah

Well that's enough from me...oh and Ryan don't turn into a bindge drinker.

16 comments:

Richard said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Maneuver said...

I like the use of the title, reminding us of the works of Douglas Adams and then talking about stories in multiple parts.
Smart.

(For those who don't get it, The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy trilogy had five parts)

Araluena said...

So is anyone still talking to Ryan? In fact does anyone know if he's still alive?

The Maneuver said...

Hey, I can easily walk.

Richard said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Richard said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Eledor said...

I thinks its time I intervened here, first of I really dislike the use of swear words used in "MY" blog comment page part.
Second of all as this is my blog people should be discussing about "it".
And first of all, or was that third? Anyway I would really appreciate it if swearing would not be done in my comments parts, especially when directed at someone else or me...even though it wasn't directed at me.

And last of all nup got nothing...well yeah that's about it. And you know Maneuver I just grabbed that title because it came to mind, not because of what was in the content. I'm not really that smart, just lucky.

Richard said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Maneuver said...

Oh, ok, spoil the illusion then.

Eledor said...

It's my job to spoil illusions
Well actually no its not.

Richard said...

Hey Simon, could you please get off the internet so I can call Mat? Thanks.

Araluena said...

But the time says 2.20am. That's rather late to be ringing people. Unless you've got it set to the default US time. Which is just stupid.

Richard said...

It was more like 7:20 PM when I posted that comment.

Eledor said...

I haven't really been blogging all that much, and I only just saw your comment thing just now.

Richard said...

But seriously, how cool is this?!! http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ja&u=http://www.sakakibara-kikai.co.jp/products/other/LW.htm

The Maneuver said...

Reminds me of Robocop.