Friday, November 25, 2005

A long time ago Far in the distant Future

I love contradictions and Oxymorons, anyway, I've been incredible lazy for the past couple of weeks, and its all coming together this weekend, I have to get a lot of things done
And now I want to go and buy food as I finally, FINALLY have money again. It's been nearly six months since I last got money, and man o man do I need, I had virtually as in really no money left in either account.
My story has taken another turn, once again, I've changed a few characters names I wasn't happy with and built up the background on a few more.Chrnociles of Ovaleen, is almost getting to the stage where I can start writing trial stories for it, though I have to start looking at the bigger picture in it.
Anyway I don't really feel like writing much more right at the moment, so sayonara

4 comments:

Richard said...

A long time ago far in the distant past, Simon last updated his blog!

Araluena said...

hmm the same person has spammed simon as did mat.

Wolf-bones said...

I don't get why people don't put that spam-stopping thing on.
It works!

It works so very, very well.

The Saxman said...

Because they don't blog any more.

It's chronicles of Ovalteen I tell you!!! OVALTEEN!!!!!!!