Sunday, February 25, 2007

Ideas?

Hey peoples, me again.
I was hoping for some help in deciding the storyline and style of my comic.
I've already decided it'll be done in right to left manga style, as it means each page will be different and allows for more dynamic scenes and stuff.
What I would really like help with is if I should set it in present day or go for a different time period for where it is set.
Main characters were determined to be Eledor(not at start of comic), Aeries, Emyli, Ronen, Claire. Ronen and Claire are generally a pair so they can pretty much count as one character.
I was orignally going to set it in a fictional Australian town named Toreno, and Have Emyli, Ronen and Claire as new students at Toreno Senior Seconday College. But I've been rethinking that, I don't if I'd really like to do a school setting as it is fairly heavily used in most webcomics I've read.
Anyways, if anyone can come with an opinion from what I wrote above, I'd like to hear it.
Anyways Sayonara

7 comments:

tendafoot said...

I guess I don't know much about your story, cause I don't know how you could possibly do it in present day, in Australia, at school.

I would say, try and avoid that anyway, even if it was possible.

Richard said...

I would have, to agree, with that, totally.

Eledor said...

Yeah well, I'm using the Realm storyline now for the comic.

tendafoot said...

Just because, I have, a writing, impedement, is no reason, to make, fun, of me.

Richard said...

Beam, me, up, God.

Eledor said...

Denny Crane!

Richard said...

Someone remind me to watch that show next week...