Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Heya

Okay status on Newstory, I'm gonna spend a bit more time on each page, so they won't be coming out weekly at the moment, however every wednesday if I don't have a Newstory page ready I'll have a Tales comic raring to go. That's the plan anyway.
I'm kinda a semi employed computer guy for my boss, its a bit odd coming in only to fix up his computer and not slaving out on the farm. Still everytime I go to fix up his computer, from the description they give over the phone I think it's gonna be easy, then I get there and find their computer on the verge of dying.
I should really stop thinking that...

I'm still living off my parents while I'm at Tafe though so I'm not making much money the other way, what I borrow of my parents I'm gonna have to pay back at the end of the year, when I'm hopefully employed and working for someone, as a computer guy to some capacity. Preferably computer support, I could live with that for now. Though I need to expand my knowledge base on computers and problems that can occur.

Aside from that, I may eventually attempt to make some money from my drawings, but only once I'm satisfied with what I can do as an artist. So that's still a long ways off yet(couple of years probably).

Still I'm broke as a broke guy, I've been living off around $30 a week sometimes $20, which basically allows you to buy a cheap caffeine drink(pepsi max) and bread or a small amount of something warm from gillies.

I'm in thinking of starting a story to put up in the story section, that subpar work there at the moment looks very lonely every time I go onto that page. But I wanna do it right, so it will probably take me a while to get organized.

Sayonara folks

7 comments:

Richard said...

There's a few jobs going at Big W at the moment...

Eledor said...

I like being broke though, it implies dependence, and makes me feel part of a demographic, or something resembling one anyway

Richard said...

Only poor people say that!

Eledor said...

well I am poor

Eledor said...

and my head is round

Richard said...

Yeah well so's your face... oh... wait...

Eledor said...

Insulting the poor...bad form :)