Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Heyho

Right couple things to say about my webcomicing,
All three current comics are being ended for a variety of reasons, loss of interest, never was able to get myself motivated to do them, and what not.
At the moment I'm planning on doing a school based manga styled thing, as a tri-weekly thing, but I still have some bugs to work out and such with it so won't be starting till Wednesday with it.
What I'm looking at is incorporating my large list of characters, from my writings into it, so the cast certainly won't be limited by the setting, the setting will be fairly realistic, with moments of over the top action, with plenty of attempts at humour throughout(I hope)
Its gonna be full page but I'm gonna try for larger panels, still debating whether pencils or penning is the way to go at the moment, and it won't be in colour cause all I do is paint bucket it anyway...
Anywho I'm thinking I'm gonna take a break from roleplaying for a while, it was fun but I'm starting to feel the joy of creating my own worlds again without it being a game, plus I've been reading several manga's online Bleach is quite good, Naruto not as good, but it got a bit of laughter and tears from me.
And now I really need to catch up in Tafe...
yeah I've said that before...

Sayonara folks!

No comments: