Monday, November 08, 2004

The return of the Lord of Darkness

I try and I try and I try, but does it get me anywhere?
Well actually it tends to get me lots of places, and it actually gets me pretty far.
Well at least I think it does.

The name of this is so long and cliche' when you think about it.
Its a general name used by Tolkien and even the Great George Lucas.
Ring any bells?
Well seeing as I don't have bells and you probably don't yourself, it doesn't but it probably brings up soem memeroies.
Now what is the biggest thing in the world, and no its not in Texas, or even America.
Guess what it is, come on guess.
Well seeing as you can't and I don't know either, I'll drop that...thingie.
Anyway yes...hmmm.
I hate school, I mean well actually I'm in a free block so I have school off, which would be pretty obvious as I wouldn't be writing this in class.
To distracting.
Well not reaaly, but anyway, blah...blah blah blah.
Onto another character of mine I didn't name myself after.
Calden Sey'Levraan a long name that may or may not be good.
I would like to get a comment on some of my names I use as well, if anyone feels up to it.
Once known as the Lord of Darkness, and defeated many millenia ago in a brutal war that only the Dragonar and the Elves can remember he has been reborn. All that was evil in him has been purged, a very big man standing nearly nine feet tall, he has huge Demonic wings extending from his back, and carries a massive crooked sword called Zweivedar, it has a saw edge on one side and a straight blade on the other and it burns with the light of his godly power.
Calden is the most powerful member of the council of the Gods, that are currently present, but is by far the youngest and least experienced, he can be very judgemental at times. And is perhaps a little too trusting of his own abilities. He carries the scars that he recieved before he ascended to godhood, and is responsible for the forming of the Orphan League.
Named becuase he and his ally who is known as the Dragoon are both orphans. If its not to obvious.
Well I think I'll wrap it up now.
Please comment if you read this, they help feed my mighty(as in miniuscule) ego.
I always need fuel to feed the fire.

3 comments:

Richard said...

It's better than I could come up with: http://mmosm.blogspot.com/2004/08/reasons-im-not-best-selling-writer.html

Wolf-bones said...

They're both good, in their own ways.

Eledor said...

What does that mean?
HUh...huh?