Saturday, November 20, 2004

The Third time

Hey, I'm back without a vengence, seriously, no vengence on the mind what so ever.
I mean its not very good to be filled with vengence, you begin to obsess over it and then eventually when it takes over you life you explode.
Literally, bodies parts flying everywhich way and that mate, and then you have to pull yourself back together.
Guess what...come on I'm waiting, no answer well what did I expect, you can't answer back unless you somehow can, and I'm not aware of that.
Hmmm....interesting, where was I?
Oh yeah Vengence, no wait that doesn't quite seem right but I will throw myslef into fixing up bad spelling...not. Well anyway, seeing as I can't remember what I was going to write, even though all I have to do is look a little above what I'm writing right now to find out, I'll go onto different topic...not that I can think of one right now.
Hmmm...oh I know, I've got holidays now, yay for me, the great underlord o the darkness...uh Lord of darkness yeah that's right you heard me.
Sephiroth is cool!

3 comments:

Richard said...

Sephiroth is hot, too.

The Saxman said...

vengeance... and by the way, cool names. Eledor and what was that other one? Meh, it was good anyway. Keep up the brain surfing!

Eledor said...

In answer to first comment, I wouldn't really say that, but seeing as I ain't you, you can say what you want, and my names I come up with are cool? That's cool, now I feel I can take on that world, well not really, but that's my fault.
Bwahahahaha, and stuff,...yeah