Monday, March 07, 2005

Star Wras Yeah you heard me Star Wras

Damn typo, wait...yeah well Star Wras is this show I saw sometime, can't quite remeber, or was it Sunshine Afterall can't quite remember.
Yeah well I've been listening to a lot of music lately, JImmy Eat World, SImple Plan, and others.
I want my Killers CD back! I'm sick of lending it to just about everyone, damn brother, promising it to people, without asking me!
Yeah well I want it back, I haven't listened to it in almost three weeks, or was it one week?
Doesn't matter I'm suffereing severe Killers Withdrawl symptoms, well at least I've got my brothers Jimmy Eat World CD, one of the songs is stuffing up though.
Ah well what can ya do with cheap plastic?
I know...no wait no I don't.

Yeah well I've got school, and I hate it.
Yeah that's right it's like a delicious hand made pizza, covered in a delectable topping of sauce and motzerella cheese, lighty spiced, with bacon pieces and small chunks of beaf. Lightly topped with a box of cardboard, then straight to your door.
Yeah pizza.
What was I talking about again?
Ah well seeyas peopliness and stuff.

3 comments:

Richard said...

Well I gave your The Killers CD back, with a Lurid Thanky Dance™ on top. On Top, geddit? It's one of the tracks off the album! He he he!

You should do what I do, and that is make a backup of all my CDs. Well maybe I didn't make a backup of my Aqua CD, so if anything was to happen to it... Or you could do the other thing I do, which is have 'Somebody Told Me' as your ringtone on the phone that you don't have, or do you?

Lurid Thanky Dance is not a registered trademark of Jhonen Vasquez, but anyway that's who I copied it off, yeah.

Eledor said...

Yeah well, I say Swanky doobee four

Richard said...

Well I have no idea what that means