Thursday, February 24, 2005

Another Day In the life of the Lord of Darkness

Ya know I think I'm becoming to cliche' with what I write I mean, for just about all my endings for my blogs I do an evil laugh.
Example: Bwahahahaha or Uahahahaaha or Mwhahahaha or Gwahahaahaha.
Yeah well anyway that's the truth, I just watched Alien Vs Predator and its a lot better then I was beginning to think it was, except for some pointless scenes present in it and some meaninglyless slaughter and destruction it was top notch, high quality action. With one scene with the predator that makes you go "Woooooooooooowwwwwwwwwww!!!" and another scene that makes you go "COOooooooLLLLlll!!" and yeah those bits made the movie all worthwhile to watch.
And good I haven't spoiled it for anyone who hasn't watched it before, that is if someone else actually is reading this other then friends. Not that I mean anny offence by that of course, or do I?

Yeah well I hate SchoolI hate SchoolI hate SchoolI hate SchoolI hate SchoolI hate SchoolI hate SchoolI hate SchoolI hate SchoolI hate SchoolI hate SchoolI hate SchoolI hate SchoolI hate SchoolI hate SchoolI hate SchoolI hate SchoolI hate SchoolI hate SchoolI hate SchoolI hate SchoolI hate SchoolI hate SchoolI hate SchoolI hate SchoolI hate SchoolI hate SchoolI hate School and if you didn't get the picture I hate School!

Well now that that is over and done with, I was traumatized as a little kid by the damn aliens, and for a while everytime I was about to open my bedroom door late at night, I was terrified that some big black alien thing would be waiting to rip me to shreds.
Not a very pleasant experience let me tell you.
And that's why I liked the alien Vs predator movie because their finally was something able to stand up to the evil critters.
I hate aliens, they must all die!

6 comments:

Richard said...

You and your or do you.

Eledor said...

Well I have no idea what that means

Richard said...

Well, you know how you say "{yada yada yada}, or do I?", and I say "You and your {yada yada yada}", or maybe you don't, but anyway, I was just putting the two together, because you say "{yada yada yada}, or do I?" a lot.

The Saxman said...

Somebody's been reading too much into [strangle strangle strangle choke aah... spa bath]

Eledor said...

...Spa bath?

Richard said...

Yes, I read too much into spa baths all the time.