Thursday, December 14, 2006

Hmmm, BRIT

You know what I think I'll do BRIT, an IT course, multimedia certificate IV, it's more along my lines of interest.
I was always against BRIT during my time in Uni, now I find that I hate uni, there was no real support structure, the lecturers just didn't seem to care half the time. Education, was fun while it lasted but, it was also very boring a lot of the time. I'm not particularily predeposed towards lectures, I can't stand sitting listening to a person for an hour, but then how do I know TAFE will be any different? Time will tell.

I may not have said this already, but I've watched this movie called Steamboy, and it was fantastic, well the animation was anyway. Most expensive japanese animated film ever with a budget of nearly thirty million. In american terms that's a fairly cheap film, but the Japanese can do so much more with a smaller budget. It even had Patrick Stewart as a voice actor. It had mind blowing animation, well not really brain exploding but it was definitely good, but I found it to have a rather typical plot, a man goes mad from his power, his father tries to stop him, and ultimately it concludes with most of London being frozen...go figure.
Anyways enough from me sayonara.

2 comments:

Richard said...

Heh, depending on how my show cause goes, I might see you there!!!

tendafoot said...

I didn't even get a show cause this year.

They just sent me a letter saying "Don't fail any more subjects NEXT year or there'll be trouble".