Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Heya folks!


I'm back again, anyways I redid one of the pictures I put up last time, it's only a slight fix up butI think it improves the look of the picture...
Anyways also today in DV documentary we had to come up with a storyline for our video we had to do...
Of course everyone started throwing ideas around, but not helpful ideas, these were ideas that would completely change what we had originally planned on and quite frankly were a little crappy, anyways our deadline was coming up to have something written down and I got sick of all the procrastinating everyone was doing, and took charge, I forced them to agree on something despite their strange way of looking at things, wrote an outline for the storyline which is very generic and crappy I will admit but we can iron out the kinks later, anyway and wrote a summary everyone could take home with them, I also got help from another guy who went over what I had written and helped make it sound better, and less crappy. Still crap, but with a budget of next to nothing (as in whatever we ourselves can donate to the project) we had to go with something that would be simple to execute, though we did manage to have a rather complicated car chase scene planned out by the end of the day, where every henchman happens to be played by the same guy, who just so happens to have been the only guy to really help sought out what the group was doing. I love Tafe I get to do things I normally wouldn't...

Anyways Tell me what ya think of the relatively more symmetrical picture above, its not fine art hell I wouldn't class it as good art, just okay for me...anyways don't qoute me on this but I plan to have a site and at least a couple pages of comic up by June 28th
Sayonara folks and dolphins

Ps. here's another picture I drew but forgot to post

3 comments:

Richard said...

COMMENT'd!

Eledor said...

Deep and meaniful, I'll make a lot of use of that statement :{

Richard said...

It was better than nothing, I guess...