Thursday, July 05, 2007

Holidays!

I'll be going to Torquee soon, about a day in fact, so I'll be putting a filler image up for TFtLP. A whole week at a beech town in the middle of winter!
I'll be drawing for a lot of it, and hopefully will have a little buffer ready at the end of it. Like six or so TFtLP strips, two weeks worth, and I'll probably have some more gallery pictures for Newstory.
On another note I've been playing Oblivion near non-stop, its strange when you come across a single player game that has the longevity of a MMORPG, I've barely scratched the surface of all the side quests you can do, I've restarted my character and I'm thinking about attempting a short comic on Oblivion and the character I'm using...
Anyways if I do that I'll put it up in the random stuff section or just add another section to the comics homepage.
On another note I really should clean my room up, its been messy for nigh on three months now, which is bad in anyones books.
Okays Sayonara folks, I won't post again until I'm back from Torquee!

1 comment:

Eledor said...

OHHHHH so lonely!