Tuesday, July 03, 2007

YAY its up!

I finally put my website up!
Aside from the feedback system though, ended up not working because it performed a forbidden function or something.
I've been playing Oblivion recently and have downloaded a couple of mods for it, it's surprising just how much they can add to a game you were getting bored of.
I've currently got a mild but painful cut to the joint of my middle finger on my drawing hand, and a terribly cramped right leg, so I'm in peachy condition!
Anyways other then that, I'm on holidays now, officially and I'll be going to Torquee on Saturday this week, till Friday I think.
ANyways hope everyones lives are going well, I haven't heard from some guys in a while...
Sayonara and let loose the dogs of war!

1 comment:

Eledor said...

OHHHH where has everyone gone...?