Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Okay new plans for the website

Rightio first off I've started doing Tales From the Lettuce patch again, this time in a new easier to draw in format, the panels are no longr hand drawn.
Anwyays, currently I've decided to set TFtLP up as a once a week fair, this is to give me time to work on the other projects I'm working on.
These projects are the Realm manga(well atempt at manga), which I have decided to give a sporadic update schedule as the pages are much bigger then any of the other comic strips content wise, and I may not get one done a week, I might set it up to be once a month type of update.
The other comic strip I've got in the making, is Diaries of a drifter, it will be set in the same world as Newstory but will be several years earlier.
The other project I'm planning on doing is changing a story(term used loosely) which my friend Brendan and I coauthored into a comic, the main characters are going to be Simy from TFtLP and another character to represent my friend Brendan's character in the story. It will be extremely strange and random!(here's hoping I can draw it)
I'm also planning on updating the stories section at some point, with a sequal of sorts to Jake's little adventure, which I haven't started planning yet. It's a parody of one of my story worlds.
And I may start trying to write the Realm as well, to keep pace with the manga, thingy...
Also I have that game I'm going to hopefully have done by Friday to put up as well, which I will try to keep updating and improving upon.
Other then that, I'll be performing little updates here and there, and may even eventually start trying to advertise Guardianuniverse.com a little on the net, by joining some of those forum type things.
Anyways I've yabbered on enough so sayonara folks and wish me luck!

2 comments:

Eledor said...

Or not, you don't have to if you really don't want too...
:(

Eledor said...

AHA go...oh no one is here...just me... :(