Friday, August 31, 2007

ZZZZZzzzzzzz....

I've been really tired all week, so in short progress on the new Realm comic, is a page and a 1/2, I've planned out a basic storyboard of the next nine pages and I've been working on the primary character illustrations.
Characters in the Realm
Eledor
Aeries
Finn
Arden
and a few others but those four are the primary characters I'll introduce in the first chapter.
Oh right for the Realm comic I'm planning on going for a chapter length of around 25 pages. I doubt the quality will be that great, I'm still learning at the moment. But my brother has actually started giving me some decent criticism of what I've I've done so far, which is helping more then he probably knows.
Anyways, if all goes well I'll have the first three pages up and ready to go up next weekend.
I'm also planning a different kind of comic, that I'm working on the ideas at the moment, I'll let you guys (however many are left be the judge of how good it will be when I eventually put that one up to.
I love Youtube, found some of Iron Maiden's live performances, and I've gotta say they are awesome live, the energy these old guys have is scary. Bruce the singer scales the scaffolding surrounding them at one point, climbs about five metres before he starts pointing out to the crowd leaping around on a small platform, then manages to get down in time to deliver his singing lines.
Even my sister thought they were pretty impressive, for the five seconds she watched them...(more a punk fan)
Anyways, I'm trying my drandest to get better at drawing, I still can't do decent looking 3/4 views of characters, so don't be surprised if I stick to profiles fron and back views of characters, and I'm not to good at drawing hand yet either, though I'm getting better.
Other then that, I'll update the site tomorrow, and next weekend I should be putting up my flash game as well, it should be done by then. I'll put it in the random stuff section when I do. Now I really need some sleep...

Sayonara folks have a good weekend if you can! If you can't well...uh...have good...uh...freetime...yeah

No comments: