Saturday, November 10, 2007

Motivation smotivation

Hi peoples, haven't blogged in a little bit, I've been thinking what else I could do with my website, and one of the ideas that I came up with was doing reviews of games, anime and movies I've seen.
But that would be for a later time, I seem to draw best when I'm at Tafe less distractions I guess, and when i'm home I'm always getting distracted by my brother my computer, or our various consoles, or I have to help dad around the yard, digging out fence posts, let alone the fact that I feel guilty for not doing my Tafe work. So instead of drawing, writing or doing homework I end up playing computer games...maybe I need to take a short break from them, spend it writing and drawing, working on character designs, or just get my homework done so I can feel relieved in having everything handed in. At the moment I'm the only person in my course who looks even close to getting a cert IV in IT multimedia...
And I've settled on doing a diploma of IT at Tafe next year, which should get me qualified enough to get a job as IT support in most places...fun.
One of my friends just recently had his first child, so congratulations to him and his wife, and we went to a baby shower for the new family member today, me and my brother providing a large stuffed wombat and diary of a wombat by Jackie French. Though we kinda forgot to wrap it for them... :)
I do believe I'm a caffeine addict...been having way too much caffeinated drink over the past year and a bit, having money a large stomach and family members with licenses really doesn't help me attempt to kick the habit either.
I also need to sleep more, and now that I only have two days of Tafe a week, I get to sleep in more, which is a plus, though parents will be expecting me to help out around the house more, fair enough I guess...
Current anime I'm watching are:
Bleach (samurai and demons)
Eureka 7 (mecha on surf boards nuff said)
Inuyasha (Some episodes it drags but when its good its awesome!)
Black Cat (The end got a bit hard to follow)
Trinity Blood (Main character's secret powers were revealed in the first episode...)

And thats that, so sayonara folks till next I blog I guess...

No comments: