Thursday, December 06, 2007

Arachnaphobia

I hate spiders....especially big ones, like Huntsman spiders, its even worse when they are in a colony of 12 or more...I freaked when we were pulling apart a fence out behind our dog's yard when 12 of the big buggers just appeared, I can deal with most other spiders, heck I tolerate small colonies of daddy long legs , but huntsmans and wolf spiders just scare the hell out of me...
*shudder*
I have phantom crawls now...(you know imaginary feelings of being crawled on by lots and lots of spiders)
I use to love spiders, then dad chucked a huntsman skin on me, and I don't think I've ever fully recovered...
Anyways...I love our dog, she's getting on in years, but she's one healthy as hell dog despite that, I just hope she's able to deal with the spider menace better then I can, they crawled into her yard I think...

Sayonara folks...spiders...uuuurrrrgggghhhhh....

No comments: