Friday, December 07, 2007

You have bad luck then you have me...

I was about to fill up my dog's water today, when as I was walking to a tap, I heard a rustle of grass, still worried about the clan of huntsmen I looked down, lack forked tongue...head lifted off ground, scaled head.
Yep snake...I backed away quickly and nearly ran back inside, where upon me and my friend immediatly began looking up snake catchers. I'm afraid of Huntsman because of how they look, I'm afraid of brown snakes cause they can kill. I know snakes, I've read enough books on the buggers to know a bit about their general behavior and what they look like, and how aggressive and venomous a snake can be. I'm glad it wasn't a tiger snake, it may have tried to chase me, they are agressive buggers.
Anywho still waiting for the snake man to show up, I'll let ya know when it is removed, this snake may have been Sandro's murderer, but I ain't willing to go after it, cause I don't want to be bitten.
I just hope it doesn't go near Sally, while she would tear it to bits, she would more then likely get bitten in the process.
This all happens on a day when people who have dealt with this problems before were in Aubury and my brother was at work. Oh well.

Sayonara folks

No comments: