Monday, February 11, 2008

And sumthing!

I missed another update time thingy, its annoying, but I really have had a bit of trouble with the latest page (and its only page four) but anywhos, I'm hoping I don't make a trend of these fortnights to do one comic in, I vwanna get better at the drawing, better at the pacing, better at the narrative so I'm bound to hit a few hurdles and stuff as I start, and I really wanna hit about a page a week or even two, I know I could if I put more effort in and spent more time on my drawing, but yeah real life sucks.
I started my course today, and so far it looks like it's either going to be very fun, or mind numbing in its complexity, but hey that's how I like it...I guess, and doing well in this course may well allow myself to get a decent job out of it.
Also I have organised my hazard perception test, so I can start working towards getting my license, and hopefully get it before they bring in the dreaded green P. Here's hoping!
Other then that hmm...nup haven't got much to say, so

sayonara folks!

2 comments:

Richard said...

There once was a buggy AI
Who decided her subject should die.
When the plot was uncovered,
The subjected discovered
That sadly the cake was a lie.

Eledor said...

Hmmm a portal reference I would hazard?
Got motion sickness watching that being played, not to fun, felt off for the rest of the night...