Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Hooray!

I got into my course, one wave of my cert IV results and they basically went right where's the money...or something like that anyway. So long story short I still have to enroll but I'm in the course!

On other news I've decided to wait till Saturday to update Newstory, sorry if anyone was waiting for it, I made a couple of things saying yeah it'd be up, but never got round to it. My sister's leaving for University soon and my brother is planning on moving out sometime this year, so I may be home alone...with the folks...it'll mean less to distract me I guess, but gee it's going to be boring without them here...
Also works about ready to finish for the season, which means I'll become broke pretty soon if I don't fix my spending habits, and due to the schedule for my course i won't be able to work even if I want to at the farm(right...like that will ever happen) so hopefully I'll be able to get a job after finishing this course, I mean a diploma has to count for something towards getting a job, and I do have a cert IV in project management as well.

I'm seriously considering adding a review section to my website as well, so I can properly recommend visiting some webcomics and playing some games, and avoiding others, though I might not start reviewing webcomics till Newstory is a bit more established, ie. more then 2 or three pages more like 30 or something.
Other then that well I've got nothing so visit my website if you haven't already and have a quick glance around.

For some reason I feel quite sad now...

Sayonara folks!

3 comments:

Richard said...

You could always get a job at Big W!

tendafoot said...

Couldn't you get youth allowance since you're studying full-time? Or do you have to be declared independant for that?

Eledor said...

parents earn to much...if only they were earning much less then I could benefit from them having less money to spend...
yeah looks like I'm depending on them for this year, and I think I'll be more interested in pursuing a career in IT somehow...need the experience points I guess :P