Monday, January 31, 2005

Alone in the world...how depressing, at least I ain't Bwahaha!

Okay...okay, okay okay.
blank.
more blank.
even more blank.
Oh that's right I'm in school still again, yeah well anyway, I've got an assignment to do so I can't write for very long, hmmm...I like scones, they taste great with whip cream and pumpkin scones are just as good, except you don't eat them with whip cream, doesn't quite seem right if you do.
....
....
....
Damn stupid English tester thingy, I only got 85% and I answered all the questions right, how does that work, and when I try to go to the next set of questions it stuffs up.
Damn English crappy intranet crappy thing that is crappy!

Oh and before I forget, So people don't think looking at my blog is worth their time huh?!
Well I asked a simple question all I wanted was a name for my main character, nothing flashy or to farout to be used nowdays, all I wanted was a normal sounding name, kinda of like Jo but not, because Jo is used to much.
Some name that won't make people go, "HEy What the hell kinda of name is that for a teenaged boy.
Come on its not that hard, I'm sure somewhere in your overly empty craniums you can find the power of thought to come up with a normal everyday name, I don't come up with it because I don't want to leave it to chance that the name I choose sounds to dorky, or old fashioned or to syfyish.
you get the picture yet?
If you don't...uh, go catch a bus and get out of town!
If you do comment it.
Well ha that's my time used up.

9 comments:

Richard said...

Well, I think that Simon is a good name for a teenaged boy. FYI, the teenaged boys in MY story are called Nick and Todd, and I'm thinking that there might be a Luke, a Nathan, and a Michael in it later, if later on ever comes. And that "blonde guy" is called Matthew. I used to have a character in a story called Ryan, but I try not to use the names of people I know in stories. Rand, Perrin, and Matrim are NOT good names for teenaged buys. Or even teenaged boys.

PS What does syfysh mean? :-)

PPS I like cheese scones. I remember one time in grade 6 I was going to Beechworth, and I had cheese scones on the way there.

Eledor said...

I have said it before and I say it again, a writer does not make himself the centre stage of a story, unless he or she experienced the events, overwise it is going against the general rule of writing.

Eledor said...

I didn't ask for your life story either Richey, I want names, not your entire days events.
Get the Picture?

Richard said...

Oh for Whatever's sake! C'mon, I'm just trying to make my comments interesting. I gave you names, so what are you complaining about? Sheesh! If you're going to be like this, then next time I won't bother trying to help! Although I think I know which part of my life story you were particularly uninterested, so I won't make any more comments like that.

While we're on the subject, today I... Just kidding. Don't always take me so seriously. :-)

Eledor said...

Did you ever think of Whatever's feelings when you said its name in vain?

Richard said...

I asked Whatever, and he said it's fine.

Eledor said...

Are you so sure?!

Richard said...

Of course I'm sure. Me and whatever, he have an 'arrangement', wherein I can use his name in vain, and then we go to the park and throw rocks at passing molecules. So there!

Wolf-bones said...

How about Ben?

Also, you should watch "Adaptation" it's a movie written by this guy about himself writing the script for the movie.

Very confusing, very awesome. It's by the same guy that wrote "Being John Malkovich", and "Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind"