Thursday, January 27, 2005

A place from whence ntohing came

My first day back at school and do you know what I have to say, man its bloddy hot!
I'm like boiling in like my like skin.
Well not really seeing as the room I'm in at the moment has a nice great immense air conditioner pouring its coolish air over everybody in the room.
However that is not wheat, wheat is a long grass like thing with seeds at one end.
ZZZzzzzzz.....

...

...

...

...

...Huh?! where am I who are these people all around me oh wait thats right they are people.
Otherwise they wouldn't be people and they would be something else wierd.
Hmm....ZZZZzzzzzzz..............................................Man I've really got to stop falling asleep its not good fro the health and stuff.

Well actually it is but that's another story which I will not tell you now...nah I will tell now, even if you don't like it BWahahahahaha!

Now where was I?

Not sure really hmm...grass is green and so is vomit maybe there is a connection?!
Or not, I wouldn't like to think I'm walking on vomit and anyway vomit can be many colours depending on what you throw up, orange for carrots, and so forth.

Guess what I'm at school! Wel actually I finsihed now I'm just bludging my time away in the computer place at school very boring and long times to be had,

OOOOoooHHHHHHhhhh YYYYYyyyEEEEeeeAAAAAaaaaHHHHhhhh.
Or summit.
Well thats about all I can think of at the moment.
Yep brain went to the crapper and hasn't come back yet.,
Damn You Brain just when I need ya.

3 comments:

Richard said...

Once again, it's up to me to be the first person to reply to a post of yours. Well I suppose I don't have to, but I will anyway. I wish I had an air conditioner. Save some face, you know you've only got one. Change your ways, while your long. I think the world record for listening to that song is eighty times in 36 hours, a record I'm proud to say I set myself. For some reason, I 've hardly listened to that song since. Oh well. Oh sorry, I'm raving again. You don't want me to rave on your blog, although you might, but I'm sure you don't, probably. Besides, I've got my own blog to rave on. Which I will now do, or I won't.

Wolf-bones said...

EEEEEWWWWW, school.

Eledor said...

That's what I thought but did they do anything about it?!