Friday, May 20, 2005

True evil never sleeps, never goes away and never can be stepped on with a large and heavy leather boot!

Hmmm....I think I'm meant to be doing some chemistry work but you know what, I really should be doing it.
Logic circuit malfunctioning, boom.
Yeah boom, you heard me, I know you're out there, I will destroy you!

But probably not.
Well anyway I've been going through a vastly new stage of my Guardian Universe story, I've gone back almost one hundred and fifty thousand years into the past of my story, developing characters who hadn't really had much backstory, into deep and very complex characters, with numerous experiences under their sleeves.
My main evil character is one of these, however this evil character is at a present stage where I can't decide if I want to make him good, or not, but when I think about it an almost good evil character who the main characters really don't want to fight, but still do, adds a lot more drama.
I've also began backstory devlopment for a character named Draicon. And if I go back into the history of Eledor's creation, that was his orginal name, however Draicon won't come into it until the last set of books, and he will be freaking cool.
Or at least I hope he will.
Characetrs that still need significant devolepment, include:
Sigurd Alder
Marcus Maree
Prince Findley Felkon
Tael Delvios
Eledor Eldurn
Araluen Eldurn
Tiranna Nirvana
Algaranna
Denothor
Draicon
Yes I count my gods as characters, for reasons which will be revealed in my story when I eventually write it.
Sorbrean
Saldesin
Calden Sey'Exton
Nira
Legault Baldomir
Elessa Eldurn
Siranexon
Tel Kaltha
Rah Mariva
Alec Lancer
Garth
Ajax
Claire Degarra
Toyohashi
Ryoko
Yes as you can see I have an impressive list of characters, most if not already have a rudimentary backstory, though there is no significant history written on them as yet.
Eledor is probably my most heavily worked character, as his history is very complex and anger filled.

And yeah that's about it.

6 comments:

Richard said...

Let me guess... Ajax is the cleaner? ^_^

Wolf-bones said...

Oh that's bad.

Eledor said...

Nope he's a reincarnation of a character.

Wolf-bones said...

SPOLIER WARNING ANYONE?

Richard said...

Sorry, Blogger doesn't have [spoiler] tags. You'll have to add them yourself mentally.

Eledor said...

Only if you can remember it when I (if ever) publish the Guardian Universe