Wednesday, June 27, 2007

BAH!

Artists block, combined with laziness, and an ddiction to webcomics, makes me not very good at holding to a schedule...
Anyways My website will be properly ssetup on Friday, the new setup will look aawesome! And professional to...though I wish my drawing skills were a little better.
Anyways holidays are coming up for me, and I'll try and get a lot of practise over that period so that when I come back from Torquee or however you spell it I'll be able to impress with better art skills. Though drawing skills are not improved overnight...wish they were, would make my life so much easier...
ANYWAYS I'll try to get a strip done today, and see what I can find for inspiration for my next one on friday.
On a more serious note, I'm brilliant...brain power wise, if given a bit of instruction and an assignment to do I rpoduce quite high quality work, however over the years I have developed a very lazy attitude, I'm still freakishly intelligent but I'm too lazy to use it...I could've got up in the ninties for an enter score if I had tried but I just coasted and got a smooth 74, and when I did teaching I could've got A's and really astonished my teachers if I had've put more effort into everything, admittedly I wasn't in the best condition for doing hard work, after my brother got diagnosed with a brain tumor, and was operated on, and for periods of time after he got better I just sat when I should've been going to lectures, mindlessly surfing the internet for obscure facts I didn't need to know. I know I'm smart but if I don't use it can I really say that I am?
Anyways enough from me Sayonara folks and have a great week!

1 comment:

Eledor said...

OHHHH so lonely!