Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Huzzah Have at thee!

Hi folks, 12 comic strips and I am showing a slight improvement in my drawing capabilities, though my backgrounds still need a lot of work, doesn't help that I get lazy with them...
Anyways I've been handed my new site in all its glory, now I just have to familarise myself with all the coding...About ten or more pages worth in fact, and then I've gotta learn how to actually use it and then upload it so that it works properly without confusalising me or anything.
Update schedule is as follows, Tue-Wed-Fri for now, I might up the anti at some point but I try to give what spare time I have on thursdays to working on Newstory character art, and trying out different attempts at drawing backgrounds, with characters in them, maily using Eledor as I'm the most familiar to drawing him, afterall I've drawn him for nigh on six years now...
My friend's having his sixth massive LAN party soon, and that looks like it will be fun...as long as my brother doesn't get angry, nothing good ever comes of that...
Anyways other then that I may try and write a story, nothing to do with the Guardian Universe I think but something different, I feel like doing that...
Anyways we have now thrown out our script for our filming, as we realised we need all ten people on the ball to do it, and unfortunately we in reality only have six regulars, so now its Unreal Tornament the film! And yes I'm one of the four guys acting in it, though I would like to help with placing the camera and all that jazz.
After all that I'm bushed anyways Sayonara and check the Guardian Universe, for the next TFtLP update!

1 comment:

Eledor said...

I'm so lonely...