Saturday, August 11, 2007

Bahg

Okay's I think I'm going to scale back TFtLP to one comic a week, seeing as I have more time to spend on each one I may try and colour them as well...
Anyways the reason for this is I've started watching TV again(the greatest of all evils) and my brother recently bought an expensive keyboard with the ability to make fairly epic sounding music...also TAFE has decided to plop the job of writing a twenty page feasibility report on my shoulders, and I need to start doing programming tutorials from home, so that I can make zee games that I'm making in my course.
One is a 2d side scroller flash game, that I will try and incorporate some story comics into, based of my Return of Ruin Storyline(the one with mechs and spaceships) the other is a 3d game based of the opening of the Surudush Campaign(The one where Eledor walks into a city and kills mercenaries who slaughtered the entire population of said town)
SO far I have a basic setup for the Flash game, I know what I want to do for it, I just need to start pumping out some content for it, the 3d one is far more complex requiring the use of a game engine, and if anyone tells you modeling a person in 3d is easy kick them for me...
Anyways other then that I think from now on I will have an update every Saturday for the website, though as I am supposedly out of work for nine weeks, I have mondays free to do extra stuff, and yes Brendan I will try and fit in some more gamework for ya.
other then that...I've got nothing...Sayonara folks please visit my website, and tell friends about it, my visits over July were half what they were on June(visits means the amount of people who logged onto the website.)
Have fun!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

And thus bringing more death and glory to the horde!!
lol
Cheers,
A_T

Unknown said...

LOK-TAR-OGAR!! far too much time spent playing warcraft 3 can in fact drive you mad... Or maybe thats just me!! :)

Cheers

Eledor said...

Right having destroyed the evil spam monkey...thing, I have this to say...
yep you heard me!