Saturday, August 04, 2007

Blegh!?

Hellos peoples from that place somewhere...
Anyways I've been very slack with my comic strips over the past two weeks, but then I spend at least an hour and a half of my free time over a period of four days watching anime, and because I'm extremely lazy I don't get around to it...anyways today marks an important step in my Tales from the Lettuce patch, from now on I will completely fineline each strip, which means I can more easily colour them in if I so choose.
Other then that not much happening, though I do have to do a 20 page feasibility report , design a 3d game, complete with 3d models, design a flash game, complete with action script...and have to make a film which I can edit, and people are still dropping like flies from my course...Though some are moving onto bigger and better things, others just couldn't be bothered turning up...
Anyways I ain't quitting yet, I'm starting to think that I need to do some upgrading to my computer, I mean its only got a 120GB hard drive on it...(I know it sounds big but when you combine music, videos, lots of games, 250mb patches for said games, it starts looking quite small), and a 256mb graphics card.
For that I need money, so I figure I need to save money, better then I have currently because my current efforts of saving money has thus far been pretty piss poor...
Aside from that BLEGH
Rightio I'm off to update GuardianUniverse.com
Sayonara folks!

No comments: