Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Crap

Great I just found out I missed entry into the course I wanted by a month...
So either I find another course I can do, or I go out and get a job...
Well maybe I needed this break from education and stuff...
Means I can concentrate on getting my drivers license, I guess, and getting a better job maybe.
And can focus on getting my comicing skills up
I'm supposed to have a cert IV in IT multimedia and Project Management so I'm hoping that actually means something...
Anyways the only trouble I'm having with Newstory at the moment is actually sitting down and working on it, I've planned out the next ten or so pages and have planned out the main storyline. Its supposed to go for about 100 or so pages, and I'm thinking of putting it into chapters.
The first chapter won't look to great but I'm hoping by the final chapter (4) that it will look reasonable, after which I will be starting the Realm, which has a much more developed storyline and a much larger cast.
Newstory is meant as a way for me to practice and develop my skills.
Anywho I'm going to try and see if I can still get into the course, though enrollments for it closed a month ago, I mean its Tafe not some university, I may get lucky, if that doesn't work guess I'm looking for a part time job, something to do with computers hopefully, IT support or something would be good.
Now to see how my dad reacts to this piece of news...

Oh well life goes on, the bright side is I may be getting my license soon and a new job, down side...um I'm getting a part time job and won't be a student anymore...

And just so you know I've been heavily distracted from doing much by reading other webcomics and playing a couple of games I got recently and World of Warcraft as well...
Anywho that's enough from me folks, sayonara!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

Richard said...

Best comment ever.

Eledor said...

Likeable?!
They don't even bother reading anything anymore...

Richard said...

At least you got a hug.

Eledor said...

true...