Friday, June 13, 2008

Give me a sense to wonder

I'm back to thinking I should do some altering to the current look of Guardian Universe dot com, its looked its current way for about a year, and change is always good. Also I've decided to try for a weekly update for Newstory for the forseeable future, or I need a break, and twice week update for Tales.
A typical Newstory page takes me up to 6 hours to complete, Tales on the other hand take about 1 to 2 hours to do, I can sometimes finish one like yesterday's in under 30 mins.
So we'll see if I can maintain a thrice weekly update schedule, I currently don't work so I have plenty of free time to get it done in as well.
Okay formalising the update times

Newstory, will be updated each Wednesday, full colour at around 8 o'clock east australia time.

Tales will be updated every monday and friday, full colour, and also at 8 o'clock.

If I'm late for a deadline feel free to flame me till I get it done.

Other then that I've got nothing

Sayonara folks!

2 comments:

Richard said...

Well it's after 8pm and you haven't updated Tales yet so FLAME WAR!

Eledor said...

Already did it on Thursday, hah Ahead of the pack!