Wednesday, June 11, 2008

So far beyond reality

Woot, or summit liek thert, page 8 of Newstory is up, I"ma actually planning on some dialogue for once in the next page coming up or not, it depends on how it goes, I'm gonna try and get back into the swing of things now that I've got page 8 done, which was a doozy cause I changed my mind about introducing a certain character who appears on the chapter page, instead focusing on the girls, I'll leave it to your imagination to figure out what happened to the two, agent...goon...guy...people...things, right I'm also going have to warn that there may be a bit of skin showing in the next page, not nudity but to be blunt Aeries will be only wearing a sheet in it.
Another thing I did while writing Newstory, was change the age of the girl Aeries's rescued, she was orginally going to be you know about six years old or something, but I changed my mind at some point, and now shes older then Aeries.
And Aeries fainting, gimmicky perhaps, but I wanted to them out of the streets and that was the fastest way I could think of doing it.
Hmmmm...aside from that I may actually get to around to putting up a new story in the story section. Also if you've got free time and nothing better to do, check out Nexus, we need more peoples, as of at the moment we have only three active posterers, myself included, the admin and a mod, so I'm the only non administration member who regularly posts once or twice a week.
Oh and everyone should read Emergency Exit one of the bestest comics I've read in a while, kept me entertained for two days, as I voraciously shot through its extensive archive. Very funny, with some action, childishness and a wide variety of characters, some you know kinda stereotypical at first till they get some character development, though one of the main leads is as a webcomic reviewer put it, batshit insane. Quite appropriate as well.
Anywhoisit, other then that check out the new page on over at guardian universe dot com, maybe have someone give me some constructive feedback, or advice or something, and I'll seeyas again, maybe on the weekend or sometime next week!
Sayonara folks!

No comments: