Friday, February 18, 2005

I'm reading a book series that's so good, I think I'll devote a blog to it.

Otherland a story about several very different misfit type people's and written by Tad Williams a grandiose of good literature and astoundingly good adventures.
Yeah well you get the picture, Tad Williams is great and I'm not so great, I can only aspire to do better at my own stories I mean.
Hmmm...Well I'm free till 1:35 and lunch starts in just under nine minutes so this will have to be my shortest blog ever.
And to top it all off, I may just perhaps, but not necessarily, stuff, have a kinda of a crushy type thing on a girl I know.
Well as that's said and done, I'm not quite off.
I really need more money so that I can buy a computer, in all its many parts, a playstation 2, I hate Xbox...well hates too strong a word, how about immensly dislike it, yeah that sounds good to me, and another thing, I'm going to get myself a Base Guitar, oh yeah I can feel the...no wait I can't, ah well anyway, yeah I need more money.
And this iss not some form of begging for money, I'm just stating a simple fact that I need to take extra hours at work or something to earn more money, then I can start buying the things I want to buy, like another car, seeing as my brother will probably claim the car mum and dad bought for us to use while we learn how to drive and stuff.
Okay maybe this blog won't be so short and I worte this all in the space of several minutes.
One more thing, for some reason my internet credit balance says I have eighteen dollars or something in it, whn mum and dad only paid ten dollars for it, how very interesting and good for me...BWahahahahaha

Maybe that endings getting to cliche' ah well,
Seeya and stuff ya.

3 comments:

Richard said...

Hello. Once again it is me. Or so it is. Why get a PS2 when you can ger a http://www.benheck.com/Games/PS2p%201.htm ?

Or why get a car whan you can get a http://www.itmedia.co.jp/lifestyle/articles/0404/02/news040.html ?

And why get a base guitar (by the way it's BASS gutiar) when you can get a http://www.homestarrunner.com/tgs8.html ?

Even why get $18 of internet credits when I'm getting UNLIMITED~ 1.5Mbps ADSL for my birthday!

All finished for now. Except good luck with that girl thing. I know the feeling. No seriously, I do. I just hope you have more luck than I did, but I'm sure you know half that story already. OK point taken, I'll shut up now. No seriously, I will.

Wolf-bones said...

OOOOOOOH!

Simon likes a girl.

I wonder who it is...

Oh, and I think you normally start with ten dollars credit anyway, so maybe that's why you have 18 now.

*shrug*

Or maybe you had $8 left over from last year?

Eledor said...

No Actually I had $-5 at the end of last year, so I don't think that's it.