Friday, February 11, 2005

Something like the eleventh or less time.

Well hello, I finally figured out how to let anomynous people comment, maybe that will help my problem of only one commentor other then myself.
Hmmm...well anyway, I'm in the middle of one of my free blocks, one hundred minutes of it!
In fact I don't have a class till 1:35, and its only 11:17 I've got a great long time before class starts for me.
I've got some chemistry homework to do and stuff, but aside from that I really don't have anything I need to do, other then a little maths revision, but that's neither here nor there, well at least I think so.
Anyway I've been doing some more planning of my Guardian Universe and I've just come to realise just how immense the world of Saudes actually is. These are the different countries, and what they are generally like, Medealonia, is possibly the closest to ancient England, with it being particularily famous for its highlander warriors and its skilled archers and dedicated soldiers although now its fallen into a devastating civil war, Felkonia, a rising nation of great wealth and with a very skilled cavalry force, kind of like Rohan except far more clean and noble, Risonia, a country that has thriving industry in fish, and is famous for lending its armies to wars for profit, is rather barren and desolate on the border though it does have a few forests here and there.
Shendoa, actually I've been wanting a new name for this one, one that sounds more Japanesey, well its famous for its great big plains of grass, its fantastically skilled swordsman and its large army, though this nation has broken off al diplomatic ties with neighbouring nations for unknown reasons.
Marcstonia the country covered by an eternal fog, and famous for people disappearing without a trace. Has legends about massive ghostly knights who appear occasionally to the few travellers who made it out of the country alive.
Then you have Hilastia, home to the mighty High Elves, with their mighty gold and white fortresses and their massive army that none can match.
Further down from Hilastia are the forests of Acalaine home to the greatest archers ever to exist the Wood Elves.
And even further still behind the great mountains of Licraid lie uncharted lands with unknown people living there.
Yeah well that's the basics for each country, although if I'm meant to write a story about this I'll have to understand a bit more about trade and how to make profits and geological features and the like.
Yeah so now I wait anxiously for some sought of Japanesey name for Shendoa, oh and my main characters name for the Seal universe is Sean Mc'Cloud.
Well this is all I have left to say.


Jump.

11 comments:

Richard said...

Sorry buddy... No anonymous person comments yet. :)

Eledor said...

Damn it no break from one commentor!

Richard said...

Well, it's better than NO commentors, isn't it?

Isn't it?

Eledor said...

Hey, well I guess, no offence meant of course, or is there?!

Richard said...

Well, is there? I mean, there's no point in there being any offence meant if I don't know whether or not you mean it. Or something. It's only midnight and I've been awake for nearly 17 hours. Usually I've only been awake for nearly nine hours by now, so-- My humblest apologies. Life story again.

If you want more people to look at, and perhaps comment on your blog, then, with your permission, and too many commas, I, as in me, could put a link to your blog from my blog, like I have done, in the past, with, other person's blogs, like, *strangles self with commas*

But yeah.

Eledor said...

Yeah that'll be good.

Richard said...

Okely-dokely.

Wolf-bones said...

How come practically every country is known for their great army or their amazing archers/cavalry/infantry or whatever? Aren't there any even remotely peaceful countries known for their diplomacy, vast mineral wealth, trade routes, furniture cratmanship!?!

Eledor said...

Well this is a time of war, all nations have to have some form of army, they also have very little diplomacy, especially with the two biggest nations beaking off diplomatic ties, at this present time, only two countries can be diplomatic with each other, Risonia and Felkonia, so really they aren't famous for that.

The Saxman said...

So much for diplomatic ties.

Eledor said...

Yes those ties could've been used for something, but so much for that.