Sunday, September 17, 2006

Hello anyone out there?!

Is it just me, or does no one like me anymore? Wait, that is something to do with me...
So where is everyone?
What's everyone been up to, and all that mumbo jumbo...

I'm so lonely...

To ease this lonliness I need people to post comments, I don't feel like anyone reads my entries without comments. I mean come on it takes maybe five minutes to read what I put down, and then all you have to do is write a five or more word comment on what you read.

By the by, Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion is an awesome game.

And it runs on high settings on my new computer!

My friend who told me about the game only got it working on low settings, and it was still a drain on his computer...mine sprints through everything, without any trouble...though it isn't able to do Ultra high...that's reserved for supercomputers.

I have purchased a new computer if no one could guess. Its big, black and silver and has carry handles and stands on it. It also has five fans running in it.

For anyone who cares, here's the specs...

3.2GHZ Pentium 4, 256mb ATI X800 series(special edition), 2GB DDR2 ram, 17' LCD monitor, with built in speakers. Subwoofer enhanced desktop speakers. DVD-RW drive.

When this computer was made 2 years ago, it was worth nearly $5000, I got it for $2000.
Though my only gripe with it is the speakers, which frequently shake loose from the attachment in the back of the computer. So I hve only one speaker working, which can be very annoying, when your playing a game, or listening to music.

I'm a pepsi Max addict, or rather a caffeine addict, I now get headaches if I don't have some form of caffeine a day...surprising, hell no considering the amount of pepsi max I drink all the time.

Anyways that's enough from me

Sayonara

4 comments:

tendafoot said...

I normally don't read your posts, because they're so long, and nearly always about some world you've created with giant spaceships and some guy who can kill fifty people without lifting a finger.
And I'm sorry. I *try* to be interested, but I'm not. Not even for five minutes.

Tell me something about people or feelings, and I'll read it. Hell, I'll even write a comment.

Richard said...

Well when was the last time you commented on MY blog Simon?!!

Eledor said...

I'm sad now...

Eledor said...

and ouch man that, actually hurts