Saturday, May 12, 2007

FRUSTRATED!

I never ealised how bloody hard it was to get a simple site working on the internet!

Anyway I've done my first comic, and have set up my site, only its offline...and not quite finished, but bloody hell its a mess!
Maybe I should try doing it their way...

Anyways here's my comic for those who want to see it, just a three Comic strip thing
If you can't tell I'm meant to be the long haired lad with the hat...poor guy
It's not to good but Rome wasn't built in a day I guess... :(
Anyways I'm off to bed.
Sayonara folks, maybe tomorrow I'll have http://eledor.infinites.net up and running, hopefully...

6 comments:

Richard said...

That guy looks familiar, if only I could remember why, crap!

http://img508.imageshack.us/my.php?image=smithil7.jpg
Okay maybe that's not quite exactly where I was heading, but still it works, like a monkey in an aquarium...

Eledor said...

Baahahahaha!
I've been Smithinated
So for a first comic do ya think its okay?

Richard said...

It's better than my first comic.

Eledor said...

tually quite funny, and random!
Oh well, for my third strip I'm going to try something different. Maybe it'll work out...2nd strip sorta lost its focus after first panel...

Richard said...

Like Batman?

Just like Batman.

Richard said...

Just a thought, you could put a fanart section on the site.

Or a fanfic section...

Or maybe not...