Sunday, May 27, 2007

Hello Peoples

Hey guys, Fourth strip is done, well actually I had it done on Thursday but I was too distracted too put it up, and do all the text adding stuff, which really only takes a couple of minies.
Anyways, almost reached 5 done, then once that's done, I can look at getting ten done, then twenty, then fifty, then one hundred and whoboy don't get ahead of yourself.
Alrighty,I've decided to start writing the first chapter of Saudes Saga so far I have a page and a bit written, I could say I have actually written it before but never a proper long version, I'm working on it generally each night before I go to bed.
And just so you know here's all my different story world's at the moment...
Saudes Saga- Science Fiction and fantasy elements type story, very anime styled
The Realm- Realistic setting with some supernatural elements added, Medieval world based
Chronicle of Ovaleen- Created for a DND campiagn, very straight forward High Fantasy type setting, big armies a few heroes to save the world that kind of thing
Newstory- Superhero based and will be the subject of my first attempt at a manga stylised book thing.
Anyways, then I also have that project I'm working on with a couple of friends, and TFtLP.
I probably will be creating a section on my website soon where I'll be able to post up some of my writing, after I get it proof read by my friends(if they want to read it of course...) And I may put up some of my old past stories which my friend Brendan recently found and gave back to me!
Good old Jake's little adventure, it'll give you a strange alternative look at a lot of my characters from the Guardian Universe, and yes Eledor is in it too, and he is unfortunatel ccol... :)
Anyways other then that another long week ahead of me...
Sayonara folks and have fun!

1 comment:

The Saxman said...

Haha I thought Jake's story was hilarious! Once I actually understood what was going on.

Middle of the Story
Middle
End of the Middle

Genius!!

I think you could have done more at the end. It kinda trailed off and got a little self-referential... which I notice is a tendency of yours, doing it a couple of times is funny (like in the strip where u are talking to yourself) but too often gets a bit weird, IMO. Unless you're aiming for that effect...

OK waiting for Newstory and more Ovalteen.

Keep it up, cya, Gawain