Monday, May 14, 2007

Hi Guys

You may have noticed that the server my site is currently on is a little slow, but its free. 100mb with an attached email account of 100mb.
Also several sections of the site aren't complete, and in the comics section there is a Newstory thingy, that's going to be my main comic for the site other then Tales from the lettuce patch, got some great ideas for a couple more strips from work today as well.
Anyways Newstory is going to be a Superhero styled attempt at a manga constructed thingy. That I've decided on a maximun of 100 pages for the primary story arch of it. Split into 4 chapters of 25 pages at most.
Other information will be revealed when I actually start the thingy.
Anyways I think I really need to work on my backgrounds for my pictures, and how to fit the characters into them a bit betterm but then Tales is a quick strip to draw, and the most cleaning up I do is replacing the written talking bits with computer text.
Other then that hope you guys can keep managing to have a look now and then at my website, I've got things planned for it, including adding writing for people to read, and other random junk.
Anyways I'll may blog tomorrow or sometime during the wekk so until then Sayonara folks, keep safe, drive safe and uh...eat safe?

1 comment:

Richard said...

Have you thought about getting a proper domain name for the site? 'Cuz if you were, I could see about letting you leech off the 20GB of space and unlimited bandwidth on my server that is actually fast and doesn't have loading screens on every page! I'm already paying for it so it may as well get used...