Sunday, May 20, 2007

Gah tired!


My entire weekend just flew by, I drove for seven hours in two days, and god I'm buggered.
My websites decided to go stuff it self up, I can't access the file manager where I store all my files and I'm almost ready to give up on it. The damn server automatically puts a delayer into the code, which is what the loading screen is a direct result of...
Gah!
I tried up dating it on Friday but the damn thing refused to work, Hopefully it fixes itself up soon, cause I can't do anything to fix things at the moment...
Haven't had the time to really get the next three Tales from the lettuce patch strips ready though they are already pretty much planned out, just have to draw the good copies.
I've started finelining my pictures now, and several of them have come out great, well except this one, I used blue fineliner, so I don't think it turned out all that great once I started adding colour to it.
Anyways that's the main character from my up coming comic Newstory, that I'm working my skill up to draw properly, still gots some way to go methinks...
Anyways I think I'll post the next couple of Tales from the lettuce patch on my blog, until I can get my site working again... :(
Well sayonara folks till maybe monday night!

No comments: