Thursday, May 31, 2007

Hiya

Alright I've hit five comics, my next one is about 1/3 finished, I'll have to set up a proper archive for Tale of the Lettuce Patch soon, scrolling down can be a bit cumbersome...
Anyways, big changes will be happening to my website on the weekend and here's the new address...I fixed up that problem I was having finally.
www.guardianuniverse.com
Anyways take a gander, I'll be doing my best to setup the new story section on the weekend so people can have a look at what I've been spending a bit of my time planning.
And I've nearly hit fifty visits, to my website, though I guess I can take off about 12 as my own visits to it, just to make sure it works.
Anyways I do listen to suggestions even if I'm a bit slack with the replying part, and I really do appreciate them. Can't wait to have Jake's little adventure put up on my website, it was written in my year ten writing for publication class(though I only got a poem posted in the school magazine thingy) and it got me an A, so even if it has aged a little since then I'm still very proud of it. Very proud of it!
Anyways I've updated the sit a little already so go and have a peak!
Sayonara!

2 comments:

Richard said...

Coincidentally my second attempt at a webcomic is officially up as of fifteen seconds ago.

Also I really like TFtLP#5.

Eledor said...

No.6 is up!
and I've made some changes to the layout, have a gander if you dare!
Newstory part will be set up tomorrow, be my first at a manga, I'll even do the proper inking and stuff so it looks better!
Anywho won't be doing that for a while at least, gotta work on actual character designs