Saturday, March 10, 2007

Another drawing by me!


Here's another drawing, this time I coloured it with photoshop, so tell me what ya think.
Other then that, this is a variantion of my normal Eledor picture, he lacks the eye scar, tatoo marks on his cheek, and the two scars on his left cheek.
I dub this pick, coloured Vincent.
anyways, please tell me what ya think, I didn't get any comments on my last post and its been almost a day!, or it has I sometimes lose count of them....
To top it off I have to make a game in flash in two weeks while having all of the ideas and none of the actual no how needed for it... Hooo boy...Anyways i better head off to bed...

3 comments:

Eledor said...

I didn't try shading it, might try that at a later date, might not, as I might have drawn a better picture of Eledor by that point. Now if only I could draw in any direction other then face on...

Unknown said...

Strangely enough it looks a lot like the poster....
lol

Cheers

Eledor said...

Poster?