Monday, March 26, 2007

So...tired

I just had work today, all 8 hours and 45 minutes of it...

175 cabbages, I cut on my own, and helped pack the last thirty.
830 onions of which I personally tied 50 bunches of ten, with string, tore some skin off my little finger in the process, and something like 2000+ lettuce, of which I cut a good percentage of them.
Most of it was done with just Gavin my boss and the new guy, who somehow managed to not have organised a shower for himself, breakfast or lunch, managed to put rotten lettuce in a processing bin, can't pack for the life of him, and had no money to buy himself lunch...
But I digress work stresses aside I've got now about 14 hours of work money owed to me, maybe 12 now that I think about it... $120 I hope...
Any who haven't had anytime to even think about practsing drawing or writing yet, but I'll porbably try to get some writing in before I go to bed...
And on a sadder note, my good work buddy friend Keith was at a funeral today for one of his better friends...
Anyhows I'm tired need to have a shower and need SO MUCH SLEEP...but can't have it yet, but I'll have money soon YAY!
I hate being broke...
So guys IS ANYONE STILL ALIVE OUT THERE!?
Ahem...till next I blog,
Sayonara

No comments: