Saturday, March 24, 2007

Finally somethings going right!

Work started up for me last week, after two months of little to no work I'm back earning money!
Finally I can start paying debts off again, like that $220 I owe my brother...anyways I've started playing WOW again, but then I haven't played it in ages, its nice to come back to things occasionally. I read an awesome Manga, named Ruronni Kenshin, about the Meiji Period of Japan and a swordsman who was partially responsible for the overthrow of the Shogun.
I also got a weeks reprieve on that assignment I had to hand in! Phew...and here I was panicking...
My new favourite song is Overkill, played in scrubs.
And yes one of my new favourite shows is Scrubs, Dr Cox is awesome!
Anways might try and do some experimentation with backgrounds, and also do some work on my hands and feet. Maybe have them hold a sword or something...
Also with my webcomic I'll start it by having a few practise runs, with random stories and differing levels of humour and seriousness, helps me practise my story writing skills and willl teach me what its like to keep to a deadline for once...
Anyways that's enough from me, come on guys comment aways, I haven't heard nearly enough from you guys...
Sayonara folks

No comments: