Saturday, March 17, 2007

Boy can I copy!

I've discovered the fact that if someone puts a picture in front of me, I can produce a fairly decent replicar, now if I can use those guiding images, I may be able to start producing my own original art. With my comic I'll make a sort of gag a day comic or something, where I'll try every opportunity to practise my artwork, backgrounds, character movements, characters themselves...
Then the Realm will start, if I can get the quality up...
AnywaysI've finally rearranged my room and managed to keep it clean!
My bed is now up against the wall, I've moved my big chest of draws, and boy does my room feel different, A lot more open for starters, and I have three chest of draws.
Also my sister went through two of my shelves of my bookcase, ended up with six bags of rubbish, don't quite know how it all fit in there but anyhow it was quite impressive. Now my millions of one tenth used exercise books are all neatly stored in folders. Next my wardrobe, with sveral years of acculmated junk, with five times the capacity of my bookcase...*shudder*
Anyways, still playing Medieval II, probably should get around to checking what work I need to do for TAFE, seeing as I have so much freetime...no work in about two months now...probably should look for a new job, and figure out how to save money better, saving probably more important at the moment.
Anyways, I'm fine by the way, wonder what everyone else is up to?
Sayonara

4 comments:

Richard said...

Well I've been working (both jobs), and trying (unsuccessfully) to stay awake during lectures, and trying (unsuccessfully) to stay awake during tutorials, and I spent most of Wednesday turning 21. Boy that was an effort! Apart from that I've been watching Are You Being Served? on YouTube and listening to lots of Thom Yorke. Thanks for asking! And since it's nearly 5AM and I'm trying (unsuccessfully) to stay awake during writing this comment, I'm going to bed.

Eledor said...

So you've hit the big 21! that's cool, only one and three quarters of a year before I do the same...Geez 5am I'm not even that bad!

Richard said...

That's reassuring to know.

Eledor said...

I meant sleeping habits...