Wednesday, March 21, 2007


Another picture I drew during a lunch break. As you can clearly see it is Eledor, as I kinda think he'll appear in the Comic.
I still need a lot of work on my hands, but I can still make passable looking pictures, I guess.
Anyways what do you think of this picture. This is probably how I'm going to end up drawing Eledor with some alterations.

Man I'm getting stressed out over this game I"ve gotta make, its due in a day, and I've barely started, I'll probably be staying up to two on thursday night making a passable game. Bloody hell I've had two goddamn weeks to do this damn thing and I don't start it properly till the day before its due!
It's official I'm a stupid person, who is extremly lazy...
Anyways on a lighter note, I think I've finished my Brief 1 for 3d. A simple modelling exercise where I chose to create a pen holder thingy and chucked in a higly detailed clicker pen, that I also created, svereal Mechanical pencils, and two normaller looking pencils.
They don't look to realistic but hey, I've only just began! Bahahaha...

I have storyboarrded out the first couple of pages, but the storyboards for each page are unfortunately no higher then two centimetres, makes it very hard to tell what's meant to be happening, in an action filled manga style comic...

Anyways till next we meet, sayonara...(I wonder if I spell that right???)

1 comment:

Richard said...

The face looks good, even if the hair does have a few symmetry issues. And I won't mention what the top of his hair looks like. But in any case it looks a lot better than my recent attempts at webcomicry.

Sayōnara and keep up the good work!