Thursday, March 15, 2007

Hey's peoples, yoouse still alive?

Where'd everybody go?
Ah well, if no one feel likes telling me my pictures aren't great fine. Anyways, one of my brothers guinea pigs died today well maybe two days ago, I always wondered when too many pets would overwhelm him. He has enough trouble handling Sandro as it is.
Of course I had to bury it for him too...what am I the resident grave digger. Sure I've racked up a lot of kills from animal neglect, uh maybe thirty, but then I was young stupid and quite surprised nowadays that mum and Dad trusted me with that many guinea pigs...
Anyways I've been playing Medieval II, its a good game, except for the Grand Campaign. I don't know what it is about it but, I have to keep quitting one team to try another, I find out they're about the same then I repeat the process.
So far my favourite kingdom is the Holy Roman Empire, MEIN KAISER!
They give each team different accents based on their country of origin, though some teams are very similar to others.
I love Iron Maiden!
Anyways I'll see ya round next time...if anyone reads this again, ACH why do I have to be so BORING!

11 comments:

Eledor said...

I have a great idea for my comic, why don't I just put it up on a new blog?
Anyone got anything to say to that?
And can someone please, please tell me why no one said anything about the pictures I posted!?

Richard said...

Well it's not much of an incentive to comment when I ask you how the writing's going and all you do is grunt.

Eledor said...

Bah?
I'm not to good on the conversation level, but I did read our comment on my writing.
Grunt? URGH!? me no understand...

Richard said...

Ook?

Eledor said...

When did you become the monkey from Discworld?
(Suddenly orange ape picks me up and hurls me up against the wall)
Ow...right...ape...

Richard said...

When I read page 39 of The Light Fantastic...?

(And FYI it's an orangutan)

tendafoot said...

I had trouble logging in for some raisin the other day. So I gived up. the pics were okay, but I was worried about whether you'd be able to repeatedly draw them, without it taking ages, and each one looking too different from the others.

I wouldn't bother writing *ideas* for your comic on a new blog, but if you're ready to make your new comic, then you should totally put that in a blog or somesuch similar

tendafoot said...

Oh yeah, and Orangutans are actually apes.

Richard said...

So are you but I'm not going to make a big deal about it.

Eledor said...

Okay...repeating drawings, once I get several guiding images will make it easier, I can't however repeat them over and over, that would look silly, every second comic having them in the exact same pose...

Richard said...

Hey, it works for Dinosaur Comics!