Monday, March 19, 2007

Lazy week...

I've had a real lazy week this last week, didn't do a single thing to help myslef at all...just spent it playing medieval II and about an hour of WOW, not much considering the fourty or so hours I spent playing Medieval...
Anyways I saw Hot Fuzz on the weekend and it was awesome, a little slow, but the last thirty minutes has some of the most insane and hilarious action scenes I've ever seen, oh and Timothy Dalton has a major role in it as well. Its by the same people who did Shawn of the Dead, and Simon Pegg again is the titular main character, this time a hard bitten offiscious cop who was so good at his job he made the rest of the force look useless in comparison, so they sent him off to a quiet town in the country.
That's basically the first five minutes of the film, Bill Bailey also has an appearance, and Bill Nighy.
I loved it, its funny from start to finish, and should be watched by everyone.
And yes I haven't so much as drawn more then a single head this whole damn week...I hate practising, but if I want to get better at drawing I'll need to really knuckle down...
Anyways sayonara

No comments: