Tuesday, March 27, 2007

I'm not broke anymore!

Well if $175 makes me not broke I ain't anyway. That's more money then what I've seen in nearly three months!
Man I feel like crap, limping around, barely able to use my right hand properly, stupid blisters from onion tieing...
Anyways I had fun today, I even bought a little toy ninja sword thingy. I'm so proud.
At Tafe today, this is for DV documentary, my class that focuses on camera work and lighting and such and such, we got to do some filming.
I've gotta say choreographing a fight scene is hard work, and I looked like an idiot today!
Anyways, I've come to the conclusion that I need to be able to matain a serious face while in front of a camera, especially if I'm meant to be a henchman of some description.
Anyways, we had the only girl in our group act as the heroine, who proceeded to walk through and kill all of us henchmen, there was about six to eight of us...I am proud to say I was the first to die!
We were protecting our leader a melodramtic guy who had a big sword and liked running away while sacrificing his henchmen to the heroine. Though trust me the girl in our group can be classed as a little butch.
Anyways, I respawned once and fought the first part of the final battle against the heroine again, with three others, though I was probably the only one on time.We died vainly protecting our leader, before he engaged her in a fierce slightly choregraphed duel, before she mortally wounded him against a large tree. He then with the last of his strength pulled out a gun and shot her in the heart killing her instantly...in the end we all died...YAY!
Anyways, it was fun, other then the fact that i was still hurting from yesterday and probably pulled some leg muscles.

Tomorrow working in the rain, oh happy day...that is if it rains though...

Anyways that's enough from me, if anyone reads this anymore...*sniff*

Sayonara peeps

6 comments:

Richard said...

Hey dude, I'll always have a place in my RSS aggregator for you!

Eledor said...

Your what!?

Richard said...

You heard me!

Eledor said...

How!? You wrote it, I can't hear writing!
Or can I...?

Richard said...

Only when your brother is reading.

Eledor said...

True