Monday, March 05, 2007

The Realm comic

Okay, now I've actually planned out the first couple of pages already, now all I have to do is wait until my drawing skill is capable of matching my storyboarding skills. I also need to work on my dialogue because I haven't decided on the specifics.
Three weeks into BRIT and I'm enjoying myself, I didn't enjoy Education, I tried but found the lectures boring sleep worthy and stuff, but with this course I can stay awake because I'm not forced to sit in a room with more then a hundred students and listen while a teacher while a teacher explains down in front what is going on. Lectures just don't work for me.
I'm also finding it kind of easy most of the time which is a good thing, but also challenging when it needs to be. Now all I have to do is start playing with the programs outside of class time to get even better.
Going back to my comic.
The main characters are Aeries, a squire of the Shandrillan knight Order, and her mentor and trainer Eledor. Later on they are joined by a young girl named Emyli, and by others but in general it will be just the two of them, encountering problems on their travels across the vast Realm.
The Realm is a massive Empire, only matched by its Southern neigbour the Aethyran Empire and by the Eastern barbarian tribes of Stanza.
The Realm is based partly on the Byzantine Empire during its prime, when its armies were on the cutting edge of science.
Anyways that's enough from me.
I like my secondary hair!(hat)

Sayonara folks

3 comments:

Eledor said...

Did I bore everyone again?
Oh well can't be helped...planning comics and stories takes time.
I just had a great idea, for every page, I could have a written accompanynient(not how you spell it but meh) story version I guess.

Richard said...

I'm not bored, I just have a short atten

Eledor said...

What?!
attention, attenuating lifespan!?
Dear god!